Items tagged with: tiksinet
Мы обновлись на новый выпуск #Hubzilla 4.0.2. Наслаждайтесь!
Mario Vavti wrote the following post Mon, 08 Apr 2019 11:21:29 +0200
Hubzilla 4.0.2 Released!
- Port cdav calendar to fullcalendar version 4
- Fix perms_pending not evaluated correctly
- Fix return wrong profile photo modification date by plugin
- Fix suggestion widget using feature_enabled still
- Fix check service class limits when syncing files
- Remove xchan_instance_url from notifier query - it is not used anymore
- Implement remove cover photo functionality
- Fix z6_discover() and create a zot6 hubloc on import if applicable
- Add backend support for connections ordering
- Deduplicate items in item_store() by uuid if we got one otherwise by mid
- Add ITEM_TYPE_CUSTOM support to mod display
- Fix mod subthread on sys channel items
- Fix "recipient not found" dreport spaming with own xchan
- Fix wrong variables in dirsearch
- Fix 48 hours timeframe check in mod changeaddr
- Fix wrong variable in Libsync
- Pubcrawl: revert adding additional receivers to comments
- Diaspora: fix intro received when being banned
- Pubcrawl: add diaspora:guid from friendica AP posts for deduplication
- Diaspora: fix friendica plink
- Photocache: fix issue with spaces and quotes in original filenames
@tiksi@net был обновлён на последнюю версию #Hubzilla 4.0.1 с некоторыми важными исправлениями безопасности и производительности cистемы.
Mario Vavti wrote the following post Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:41:55 +0200
Hubzilla 4.0.1 Released!
- Fix permissions not getting decrypted on follow
- Add option to add a poster to the video bbcode
- Fix SQL performance issue with queries including thr_parent
- Fix share encoding issue between hz and zap
- Fix edge case in unsupported advisory privacy
- Messagefilter enhancements
- Fix XSS issues
- Clone systems apps to the extent possible
- Auto-configure imagick thumbnail binary during setup if possible
- Fix array not unserialized in util/service_class
- Add phpmd and phpcs to composer require-dev for code linting
- Fix issue with email encoding
- Fix signature issue for zot6 content imported from zotfeeds to hubzilla
- Find unregistered z6 clones on hubzilla sites
- Add zot6 to clonable networks
- Add owner permission checks to AS item fetch
- Perform zot6 discovery in import_author_xchan
- Fix authenticated fetches
- Port zot_record_preferred() from zap
- Pubcrawl: deliver comments to abook contacts and thread participants
- Pubcrawl: fix can_comment_on_post()
- Deliverynotice: do not save empty postopts
- Gravatar: fix URL and use z_fetch_url()
- Pubcrawl: improve SQL queries in pubcrawl_item_mod_init()
- Pubcrawl: fix authenticated item fetch
SQL database updates can take a long time to complete (depending on DB size). Please be patient. If DB updates fail due to server timeout, you will need to apply the failed updates manually from the SQL console.
This update contains security fixes. Please update ASAP!
!Hubzilla Support Forum
Вместе с тем, если у вас есть желание поддержать работу хаба @tiksi@net и разработку #Hubzilla вы можете сделать это одним из нижеперечисленных способов.
🇬🇧 Occasionaly for the short time the system extension wich add footer to your publications was enabled for a short time so some of them could be published with additional text. We bring you an apologize.
However, if you wish to support our hub @tiksi@net and #Hubzilla development you can do this in one of the following ways.
#support #tiksinet #donate
Liberapay — https://liberapay.com/tiksi
Paypal — https://paypal.me/kostikov
Yandex Money — https://yasobe.ru/na/tiksinethub
🇬🇧 We are updated on new #Hubzilla release 4.0 with a lot of innovations and changes.
Mario Vavti wrote the following post Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:52:32 +0200
Hubzilla 4.0 Released!
After roughly 4 months of development Hubzilla 4.0 is ready to be released into the wild. We have implemented the zot6 protocol with major changes compared to the legacy zot version:
- Using direct push transfer instead of the notify/pickup delivery model.
- Inclusion of ActivityStreams (JSON-LD) as a supported (primary) serialisation.
- Dropping the requirements for implementations to support secondary serialisations.
- Moving service discovery to "Accept-header" based service endpoints where different representations can be selected by modification of the HTTPS request accept header.
- Separation of the portable-id from the signature algorithm used.
- The photo cache addon provides the photo cache app which can be enabled per channel and increases anonymity in the world wide web. Public photos will be cached at your hub.
- The queueworker addon (admin only) implements an enhanced queue worker. This is only important for site admins. The addon is still marked experimental but does a pretty good job already. It has the potential to improve queue handling especially for big sites.
- The gallery addon provides the gallery app which has been enhanced and has now extended functionality: photos in posts/comments can now be viewed in the photo viewer directly from the stream and and images at the beginning of a post will be converted to an album.
- The TOTP addon provides per channel two factor authentication using timebased one-time passwords.
Developers: there is now a doxygen generated documentation at https://hubzilla.frama.io/core/
A big THANK YOU! to all developers, translators and everybody who is helping to improve Hubzilla with each release.
If you like what we do, please consider to support this project: https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/hubzilla
- Hubzilla 4.0 requires PHP 7.1 or higher. Versions 7.2 or 7.3 are recommended.
- HTTPS is now mandatory.
util/safemode onthis will disable all enabled addons
util/udallthe actual update which executes git pull for core and addon repos
- There are several DB updates which can take a looong time (depending on DB size) to complete. Please be patient. If updates fail due to server timeout, you will need to apply the failed updates manually.
util/safemode offthis enables the previously disabled addons again
- Install the upgrade info addon (optional) - this will show some info about the upgrade to your community members
git checkout masteryour core and addon repositories prior to the upgrade.
!Hubzilla Support Forum
🇬🇧 We are updated on new #Hubzilla release 3.8.9. Enjoy!
Mario Vavti wrote the following post Sun, 03 Feb 2019 16:20:37 +0200
Hubzilla 3.8.9 Released!
- Fix typos in mod oep
- Fix page jumping when liking collapsed/expanded post
- Fix failure to import mail in mod import
- Fix wrong channel count in mod new_channel
- Fix diaspora addon regression
- Remove deprecated diaspora addon endpoint
- Fix wrong function call in gallery addon
!Hubzilla Support Forum